Soap Making Instructions, Guides, Tips, Techniques, Recipes and More...
"Crazy Hot Female Scientist Fails Miserably at Really Expensive Soapmaking Project!"
Those were the words that my supportive and ever so loving boyfriend gave me after I first told him I wanted to make soap. (Okay, I lied.. I made up the "Hot Female" part). He also warmly and oh-so-lovingly suggested that I buy soap instead of making my own. But I know better than to zap him with my laser stare of bubbly doom. He just wanted to make me keep trying until I finally get it. And I did. Now I'm here to share with you the things that I've learned so far in my soap making adventures, which so far haven’t ended yet.
Why go through all the fuss of making your own soap?
Here are some reasons worth thinking about:
- Most commercial soaps nowadays contain chemicals that may do you more harm than good.
- Antibacterial soaps are not as antibacterial as they seem as they have the tendency to promote the emergence of super germs.
- Soap making as a hobby is just plain FUN.
- Soap making is a fun hobby you can make money out of.
- There are lots of things you can do with the soap you’ll be making.
So you want to make soap?
Whatever your reason is for taking such a fun craft, you have to start somewhere. But sometimes, it’s hard to start somewhere when that somewhere could be anywhere. After all, you can’t just become a hardcore soap maker overnight. Like most forms of art, it takes patience, dedication, attention to detail and a little nano-bit of insanity. In time, you too can make soaps that make people go “Wow!”.
And that's what this site is about. Helping you achieve WOW-Level!
Your ultimate soap making companion
Super Soap Making™ was created by a community of soap enthusiasts dedicated to sharing what they know about the craft and art of making soap. Here you will find a kaleidoscope of information-rich articles where you will learn
- Step-by-step guides on how to make soap using any of the four methods: Cold Process, Hot Process, Melt-and-Pour and Rebatching
- Design tips and tricks from experienced soap makers
- Fun and fancy soap recipes you and your kids will love
- Vital soap making safety instructions every soap maker must know
And many, many more..
Make Money Through Soap Making
Sign up for our FREE email mini-course on Starting A Soap Business.
The Super Soap Business Starter Guide
What you will learn:
- Where To Start Selling Your Soap
- Pricing Your Soap Right
- Handling the Legalities of the Soap Business
- Packaging Tips and Techniques
Be a Soap Entrepreneur in 10 days time!
It’s absolutely FREE! No spams (we HATE spam). Just enter your name and email address below, confirm and you’ll receive your first lesson faster than you can say “bubble”!
Follow the simple steps below to get your first lesson:
Enter your name and email address.
Check your inbox for the confirmation email.
Confirm your subscription